Opinions of the National Railway Administration, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China National Railway Group Co., Ltd. on Supporting the development of new energy Commodity Automobile Railway transport Service and new energy automobile industry
National Railway Transportation Monitor No. 4 (2023)
Regional railway supervision administration, industrial and information administration departments of provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and cities separately listed in the plan, railway bureau group companies and specialized transport companies:
In order to fully implement the Party's twenty Great spirit, earnestly implement the decisions and arrangements of the Party Central Committee and The State Council on accelerating the construction of a new development pattern and focusing on promoting high-quality development, support new energy commodity automobile and railway transportation, better meet the railway transportation needs of new energy automobile production enterprises, and effectively serve the development of new energy automobile industry, the following opinions are put forward.
First, general requirements
Strengthen safety supervision of railway transport, give full play to the role of the comprehensive transport system and the green and low-carbon advantages of railway transport, actively encourage the development of new energy commodity automobile and railway transport business, constantly improve the standardization, standardization and facilitation of railway transport services, and ensure the safety and smooth flow of new energy commodity automobile and railway transport. Promote the reduction of new energy commodity vehicle logistics costs, and help the development of the national new energy vehicle industry.
2. Supporting automobile and railway transportation of new energy commodities
Actively encourage railway transport enterprises to develop new energy commodity vehicle railway transport business, and apply plug-in hybrid or pure electric new energy commodity vehicles driven by lithium ion batteries to the scope of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology "Road Motor Vehicle Production Enterprises and Products Announcement" (the export of new energy commodity automobile products are not subject to this restriction). According to the "Regulations on Railway Safety Management", "Provisions on the Safety Supervision and Administration of Railway Transportation of Dangerous Goods", "Name List of Dangerous Goods" (GB 12268) and other laws and regulations and relevant standards, railway transportation of new energy commodity vehicles is not subject to the management of dangerous goods, and the carrier parties shall handle the transportation in accordance with the requirements of this notice. The handling of international railway combined transport of new-energy commodity automobiles shall comply with the relevant provisions such as the Rules for the Transport of Dangerous Goods, Annex No. 2 to the Agreement on International Railway Combined Transport of Goods of the Railway Cooperation Organization.
3. Standardize railway transport conditions
(1) When consigning new energy commodity automobiles, the shipper shall provide the ex-factory qualification certificate of the new energy commodity automobile products (the export of new energy commodity automobiles shall not be subject to such restriction), which shall be consistent with the actual consigned new energy commodity automobile products.
(II) State of battery charge and state of tank. The charged state of the power battery of a new energy commodity vehicle shall not exceed 65%. The hole cover of the tank of the plug-in hybrid electric vehicle is closed, and there is no leakage or leakage problem. The oil shall not be filled or extracted during railway transportation.
(3) When consigning new energy commodity vehicles, spare batteries and other batteries shall not be included in addition to the batteries assembled. Except for the necessary articles provided by the factory, no other articles shall be loaded or entrainment in the interior and trunk of the new energy commodity vehicle.
Fourth, strengthen the management of railway transport
(1) Ensuring the safety of the goods. The shipper shall be responsible for the authenticity of the delivery certificate of the new energy commodity automobile products provided (the export of new energy commodity automobile is not subject to this restriction) and for the quality and safety of the new energy commodity automobile products consigned. [Customs Information Section notes: Import of new energy commodity vehicles still need to provide factory qualification certificate, export does not need to provide]
(2) Strengthen transportation control. When undertaking to transport new energy commodity automobiles, railway transportation enterprises shall carefully check the ex-factory qualification certificates of new energy commodity automobiles (export new energy commodity automobiles are not subject to this restriction), and those without the ex-factory qualification certificates shall not be transported. The railway vehicles and containers loaded with new-energy commodity vehicles shall meet the requirements of relevant standards and safety technical specifications, and shall not use the vehicles and containers that are in poor technical condition, have not been inspected (inspected) according to the provisions or have reached the age of scrap. Technical Requirements for Reinforcement of Railway Cargo Loading (TB/T 30004) shall be met when a railway truck is used to load a reinforced new energy commodity vehicle.
3. Strengthening emergency management. Railway transport enterprises, shippers and other transport units shall be equipped with necessary emergency rescue equipment and equipment in accordance with the Guide for Emergency Rescue of Electric Vehicle Accidents (GB/T 38283), and take proper emergency measures in time after an emergency occurs.
5. Strengthen supervision over railway transport safety
Each regional railway regulatory bureau should strengthen the safety supervision of new energy commodity automobile and railway transportation according to the actual situation of the jurisdiction, strengthen the investigation and punishment of false reporting of product name and illegal transportation behavior, effectively maintain the order of new energy commodity automobile and railway transportation market, and ensure the safety and smooth of railway transportation. We will strengthen the publicity and implementation of laws, regulations, policies and standards related to new energy commodity automobile and railway transport, and guide and urge railway transport enterprises to handle new energy commodity automobile and railway transport business in accordance with laws and regulations. Railway transportation enterprises should be organized to summarize the experience of new energy commodity automobile and railway transportation in time, put forward suggestions on improving relevant laws, regulations and standards based on the actual situation, constantly improve the safety management of railway transportation, and ensure the safety and smooth transportation of new energy commodity automobile and railway.
6. Strengthen organizational support
1. Improve the working mechanism. All regional railway regulatory bureaux, provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, industrial and information technology authorities of cities separately listed in the plan and railway transport enterprises should strengthen communication and coordination, establish and improve the working mechanism, dynamically grasp the demands of new energy vehicle production enterprises and railway transport, timely coordinate to solve the existing problems in railway transport, strengthen the linkage and horizontal coordination. Ensure the safe and smooth transportation of new energy commodities by automobile and railway.
(2) Strengthen information management. Railway transportation enterprises should organize shippers to do a good job of new energy commodity vehicle transportation information entry, master the direction of new energy commodity vehicle traffic. Each regional railway regulatory bureau shall dynamically grasp the information of new energy commodity automobile transport within its jurisdiction, and submit it to the National Railway Administration regularly as required.
3. We will strengthen policy dissemination. Various regional railway regulatory bureaus and railway transport enterprises should do a good job of policy publicity through a variety of ways to ensure that enterprises know the relevant policies and safety requirements of new energy commodity automobile railway transport, take the initiative to help enterprises handle the consignment procedures, and constantly improve the quality of new energy commodity automobile railway transport service.
National Railway Administration Ministry of Industry and Information Technology China National Railway Group Co. LTD